Finding a Home that is Right for You
Questions to consider:
- Is there enough room now and if your family expands in the future?
- Do you and your spouse like the floor plan?
- Is there adequate storage space?
- Will the appliances need to be updated?
- Is the yard too big or too small?
- Are there enough bathrooms for everyone?
Tell your agent what you like and don’t like (even minor details). This helps to find that perfect home for you and can make the process go more quickly and more smoothly.